Last Post

People don't seem to understand that there is an lack of translators in the scanlation community.
All these projects that I listed where porjects that I translated for either Black Wing or other groups.
I now have dropped ALL of them.
Meaning the other groups don't have a translator for it now. Some might be able to get a fast replacement, but some not. You will face a few delays on said series.
For now I'm going on hiatus for a uncertain time.
No release whatsoever.
Not even for attack how I said in the previous post.
If you think I'm childish, sure go ahead. I don't care.

If you have the time read this.
It reflects perfectly how the community thinks about scanlators and what faggots they are.

Farewell~

Black Wing is Dead
 
Home | About | Projects | Donations

Copyright © 2009 Black Wing |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net